08 junio 2007

Angelina Jolie Still Shutting Out Dad Jon Voight From Kids


Angelina Jolie has said that she wants to be remembered for her humanitarian work, and for being an actress. Yet the actress still won't allow her father to even visit her kids. When her dad, Jon Voight, was asked if he'd yet met his grandchildren, the New York Daily News reports that the legendary actor could only sadly shake his head no.


Shouldn't charity begin at home? Last week a report from Star Magazine claimed that Brad Pitt and his parents Jane and bill were trying to push Angelina towards her estranged father. The goal is to have all of the grandparents involved in the life of the four Jolie-Pitt children.

In one of her many interviews Angelina, 32, told Esquire magazine: “I have no animosity toward Hollywood or the demands of the red carpet, all that silliness. That’s my job, and I’m happy to have it. But when I die, do I want to be remembered as an actress? No."


“I recently had a column published in a newspaper and at the end it didn’t say I was an actress. It said that I was a UN Goodwill Ambassador - that’s all. And I was really proud." While that is all well and good, it seems like at some pint a "humanitarian" could reconcile with her own father for the sake of her children.

No hay comentarios: