25 junio 2007

Caesars - Spring/Summer 2007

On her most important role she’s ever played: “I’m just a Mom first and foremost. I’m very grounded by my family. I’m so lucky. The world can like me, hate me, fall apart around me, and at least when I wake up with my little kids, I’m happy.”

On her guide to parenting coming from her own mother: “I was raised by my mother to be honest and straightforward. I tend to do that very boldly. I’ve always been encouraged to be one hundred percent who I am. Now, when I talk to my own kids, I sometimes realize I’m talking to them like my mom talked to me.”

On what keeps her and Brad Pitt together: “It should be about that kind of depth of understanding you can have with another person. It goes beyond the superficial and the physical. I find it very sensual when a couple can look deeply into each other’s souls and hearts. There are very few people who can hold me when I cry and talk to me about my life and say, ‘I believe in you.’

http://www.team-jolie.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=756

No hay comentarios: